Sunday, June 19, 2005


June 15th - This is Stephen. I was walking around the previous night looking for somewhere to eat. As usual, I went into a place and tryed ordering something in broken Spanish. Usually, I resort to pointing at what I want on the menu or looking for the word "pollo" (although, that almost got me "chicken stomach" once). So, I go up to the guy behind the bar (which I find out was his father-in-law) and try to order something. Within about 10 seconds of fumbling/ordering, Steve came up to me and said in perfect english (no accent) "Hey, you speak English?"

We ended up talking for a bit and he mentioned he was from Ottawa and he mother wanted to move back to Spain after living in Canada for a number of years. So, when he was 15 he moved back.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home