Tuesday, June 21, 2005

People have been asking me about the highlights of the trip...

- The Camino trail. Although if I had more time, I would have started from somewhere further away. I'll put a link to the different trails too, so you can get an idea of where I was and where other people started from.
- The people on the way... there's a whole story to this on its own!
- The party when I got to Santiago. If you ever go, go on a Saturday night. Incredible. Even Rudy got into it!
- Hanging out in the old city on the Sunday with people I had met during the walk.
- Enjoying a secluded beach in Spain
- Finally getting out of Heathrow and seeing London and my cousins! That was an incredible time too!
- Oh, and the copious amounts of alcohol had throughout the trip. This was an unexpected side-effect of walking/celebrating!

Honestly, the best parts were the two parties (in Santiago and in England) that were the biggest highlights for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home